Bloglovin’ is a website where people can connect to all blogs at once no matter what platform they may be. It’s a great site, especially if you follow WordPress, Blogger, and other platformed blogs!
<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10064335/?claim=hrzhy53bw5x”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
The honeymoon was amazing. The caribbean looked photoshopped because the waters and beaches were so breath-takingly beautiful! (Pictures coming soon, promise!) The hubby got internet today so be expecting a full post very soon! While I was gone I received several beauty boxes that I cannot wait to share with you. I also took advantage of duty-free shopping on my honeymoon and stocked up on some goodies. 😉 talk to you soon ladies!!
Sorry ladies, I have not neglected you. Ive been busy getting married!
Today has gone by so quickly and everything went perfectly. The wedding ceremony was short and sweet and my husband cried while saying his vows (luckily I held it together). The reception was perfect; the food was amazing and the flowers were beautiful and the honey wedding jar favors were a hit! As of right now we are driving down I75 headed to our cruise ship! We are so excited and blessed! My husband (that is weird to say) got me a Naked2 palette so I will definitely put up some DIY looks after the honeymoon. 🙂 here are a few pictures from today:
I was nominated for the Shine On Blog Award by PagebyPaigeBeauty! Thank you so much Paige for nominating me! Please stop by her awesome blog! I’ve only been blogging a few weeks and I’m so excited someone nominated me! 🙂
The rules of this award are…
- Proudly display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you and thank them.
- List 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know you’ve nominated them.
7 Facts about me!
1. I am obsessed with collecting vintage china pieces. Weird, I know. But there is something about a beautifully unique gold-rimmed floral plate from the early 1900’s that makes me want more, more, more!
2. I drink a Chai Tea every night before I go to bed. Hey, it helps me relax and go to sleep.
3. I want a Papillon puppy. They’re like chihuahuas with furry ears… so cute!
4. I am an only child, but I have always wondered what it would be like to have a sister.
5. I am going on my first cruise in 13 days and I could not be more excited!!
6. I am getting married in 12 days and I’m a little nervous to say my vows in front of 200 people.
7. I like never blow dry my hair. 50% laziness/50% its damaging to my hair.
15 blogs I nominate:
9. Iced Wavez
11. Anas Daily Life
14. A Beauty Diary
15. OB Beauty